Monday, December 26, 2011

My First Cell Phone SIEMENS M30

my life's first cell phone that i got is this phone(siemens m30). i know it looks really odd but i loved it then. it had the red light which was very unique still now. it was 150$ in 2002 when i first bought it.

it was really rare for a kid like me to have a cell phone back in those days in Bangladesh. they looked at it as if it was a toy and i was pretending to have a conversation. i didn't like the idea of that, but that didn't bothered me much either.

i had SIM of grameenphone post paid, number was 01711434169.. which is now inactive had dues over 3500+/- BDT.

after 1 and half years i gave it to my driver who's also first cell phone was this phone. siemens probably stopped manufacturing this cell long ago but i'll buy it again if i could. lots of sweet memories with this phone which is nearly impossible to recreate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment